Sunday, January 24, 2010

Contest March 27

I've decided to compete at the West Texas Classic in March. I haven't been on stage in over a year and decided to get back up there in March. My classes are a bit easier now and can spend some time training a bit harder for this show. I have a couple trips scheduled that may make things difficult. I'm going to New Jersey the week before my contest for work that will be a challenge, but this whole process is always a challenge.
I'm glad to be training for something specific it always motivates me.

I will keep you posted. Here are pics. I sent my trainer at 10 weeks out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
Compliments for your decision to compete at the West Texas Classic, have a good luck.
You're already in great fit, compliments! Your site is down, or do you have another ufficial site?
Ah..the link of the third photo of this post doesn't work :(

Regards,
Al [al.benetti@hotmail.it]

Wicked Temptations Affiliate