Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010

Well we are finally into 2010 and I was really ready to leave 2009 behind. I'm looking forward to making this a better year. I plan on spending more time with my goals and putting some other things off to the side. This will be a year where I maybe telling people no more often to clear up my plate and do what I need to do for myself with the exception of what my daughters goals are. Hers are very important as well. She is on the J.V. drill team and soon will be in the midst of contest season as well as preparing for making the Varsity Drill Team next year.


Her schedule is as important as mine and as a single Mom I need to make sure to be there to support her.

Mackenzie is second from the left (the tallest).

I myself might go ahead and get into competition mode as well. I'm considering a show in late March to qualify for a national show. I haven't competed nationally since 2006. I have one more year left of college and will be so glad to get that done and get my degree.

Happy 2010!

No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate