Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting it Together

Well 2009 has come in with a bang. It's been very busy for me already. I started a new job and of coarse I'm still taking classes working on my bachelors degree. We also have a new addition to our home. We have a new puppy named Bella. She is like have a toddler in the house. She follows me everywhere. I forgot about the days of never being alone...lol


Bella is a miniature dachshund and loves to play a chew on my pant leg.

I'm trying to get my schedule straightened out in order to get everything done in a day. My workouts have to be fine tuned so I can get in and out of the gym. I'm also adding more equipment at home so I can save time driving to and from the gym by training at home to spend more time with my family.

I'm not sure yet which shows to compete this year. My work schedule does not allow for much travel. I will keep you posted. In the mean time I need to walk this puppy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dachunds are the best dogs. Well, I think so anyway. Growing up I had one named Hannah and she was the most loving dog we ever had.

Wicked Temptations Affiliate