Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whats up For This year

I've been contemplating what I'm going to do this year as far as competing. Originally I thought about taking the year off. Reasons being lack of time. time still may be an issue but I guess I won't know until I try.
My thinking is doing a local show in June which would be the Lone Star Classic in Plano, TX. This saves me taking extra time off for travel.
My new job is an assistant manager at the Vitamin Shoppe and with retail the hours are never the same and I do work weekends. School is another issue. I'm a student and have 2 years left. Between the 2 and being a Mom time for training is cut pretty short. I need to cut my gym time down and make it effective which should not be too much of a challenge and my diet has to be right on, meaning I must make it right on.
Luckily I have awesome co-workers who are willing to help me through making sure to cover while I sneak to the back room and get my meals in when I'm supposed to.
It will be a challenge but with help from my co-workers and my family I should be able to achieve.

The plan so far is...
June-Lone Star Classic Plano, TX
November- Figure Nationals Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate