Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer Vacation



Well here we are already into July. I finished out the Spring with 2 contests and have been relaxing thus far this summer. We've spent several days out on the boat at the lake and did that much of 4th of July weekend. I'm now on vacation this week and am just plain relaxing and getting some great workouts in. My workouts have been great and my strength is definitely increasing. hopefully I will have added a bit more size before I start cutting for the next contest in October.



July is a busy month with a Product Education Conference in Orlando,Florida. All Vitamin Shoppe managers will be in attendance for the week. I will bring home lots of knowledge and looking forward to meeting many of our vendors. Following the conference I will be heading back to Iowa to see my family and attend my 25th class reunion. WOW!!! yes 25 years. Looking forward to connecting with classmates I haven't been in contact with for years and also those I speak to often.



Once I'm back in town toward the end of July I will be gearing up for contest prep sometime in mid to late August.



Hope you are all having a great summer so far.






XOXO



Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
Many compliments: you're in great fit! What is your secret? :)
Bye, regards
Al [Al.Benetti@hotmail.it]

Extenze Review said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.

Anonymous said...

Such a great post. Enjoyed reading, very informative. Thanks.

Wicked Temptations Affiliate