Friday, January 07, 2011

It's a New Year

I've finally graduated college, moved into a different home in November, bought a new car, and ready to roll for 2011. My plan is get back on stage and compete in the bikini division and who knows maybe I will look into a new federation for competitions and try something new.
I plan to take more time for myself as far as pampering and spa days maybe I will finally take up yoga and pilates.
I'm seriously considering ramping up my personal training business as it has been stagnant the last 2 years. If any of you are looking to get back into shape an inexpensive way to use a trainer is online training. If you are familiar with the gym already this is a great tool to use to get back into shape. You can contact me at kkschaef14@msn.com for more information. If you are in the North Dallas area I'm considering taking on new clients or starting a boot camp class. Let me know if you are interested.
Hope you all have a safe and healthy New Year.

No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate