Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Graduated



I just finished school as of last Tuesday and what a great feeling that is. I've worked so hard for the past 4 years to earn my degree in Business/marketing. For graduation I got a trip to Key West and enjoyed some down time. Now I can relax a bit and enjoy some free time. My plans are to get back in the gym at a higher intensity and perhaps get back on stage on 2011. My plan is to switch from figure to bikini and see how I do in that arena.
I'm very glad to have this free time during the Holiday season. I will be able to do the house up right and actually enjoy shopping again.
My graduation is February 19th in San Antonio TX. and very exited to walk across that stage. Well I'm off to the Gym...to train hard.

XOXO
Kim



No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate