Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's New

I have about 8 weeks left of school and I will have my Business/Marketing degree after 4 years of hard work. First thing after I graduate I plan on a vacation some where warm for some serious downtime. I'm hoping next year to get back on stage to compete. I will be switching over from NPC figure to the bikini division. This is much more suited for my body type and will be a little less stress on my body.
My trainer changed up my workout from 5 days of weight training to three giving my body more rest in between. They are still very tough workouts and I find my body is responding very well to the change as well as freeing up a few evenings to devote to finishing school with straight A's. I'm doing cardio 4-5 days per week at a moderate level. I'm working on maintaining so it's not so hard to cut when the time comes.
I'll keep you posted on which shows I choose next year. Always in my mind is qualifying for a national show.

No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate