Friday, November 18, 2011

Switching to WBFF



I've competed with NPC for the past 7 years and it's been a great ride, but this past year with some odd feedback that I don't particularly agree with I've decided its time for a change. I love competing but it's kind of lost its luster and not as fun as it used to be. I feel with all the hard work that goes into prepping for a contest that I should be having alot more fun once the show is here. So with some research and looking into other federations I've decided to switch to WBFF.

You may be wondering why. Well just by talking to others whe were in NPC and switched over to either WBFF or Fitness America, all have said they are having the time of their lives. To be honest by watching video it looks like alot of fun. So what the heck! I might as well try it. So in 2012 you will see me on a WBFF stage in Dallas and Oklahoma City. I'm soooo excited.


No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate