Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well I have been pretty busy lately. School and work are keeping me busy. I'm now about 4 months into my bachelor's program with school and that so far is going very well. I'm working on getting my schedule under control and getting my training time back up. It's been hard because my work schedule is all over the map and that won't change so I need to do my best to adjust for that.
I've got about 3 weeks to decide if I'm going to compete in a contest in June. I'm on the fence on that one as of yet. I may start the diet and training and see where that puts my stress levels, if it gets to be too much I may just back out. My sanity at this point is far more important than competing.
It's nice to see Spring on its way, I'm ready for warm weather and getting my shorts and tank tops out and dusted off.
Updates to come soon on my plans to compete.

No comments:

Wicked Temptations Affiliate