Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Beginnings...Again

well this past year has been a year of changes for me. I moved from Iowa to Dallas Texas. went from a facory worker/ part time trainer to a personal trainer fulltime. I'm a fulltime student as well as a fulltime Mom.

Well I'm in the process of making even more decisions. I've decided to get out there and look for a fulltime job with normal schedule and benefits. I'm looking into moving from the gym into the corporate world. Quite a chnge for me but I think it will be a great change for me.

Don't get me wrong I will never completly leave the gym. My passion for fitness is still very strong and I enjoy helping people reach their goals. But it's time for me to move ahead and begin to use what I have been going to school for.

I will soon begin my bachelors program for Science of Business/Marketing. Now that I have made the decision I am very excited about it.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what job are you planning on getting with that degree?

Are you aware that a business/marketing degree doesn't really get you any better of a corporate job than you could have had without the degree? It even sets you back a little because you wasted all that time when you could have been getting ahead in the company.. most people with that degree wind up doing telemarketing FYI. If you are going to spend hard earned money on school, try for a more valuable degree.

Wicked Temptations Affiliate